Welcome to Dupont Orthodontics!
Your initial appointment at our office will consist of a thorough examination by Dr. Bergdoll and our Treatment Coordinator including xrays, photos and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well. Below are a few of the frequently asked questions we hear from new patients, for a more extensive list visit or FAQ page
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Please assist us in filling out our New Patient Forms before your appointment. For a closer look at our office, check out our office tour!