Dear Patients and family members,
We ask that you postpone your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (defined as temperature above 99.6°F)
- Shortness of breath/trouble breathing
- Persistent pain, pressure, or tightness in the chest
- Have tested positive for or been directly exposed to someone testing positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days
As always, our practice adheres to all CDC and OSHA regulations. Due to COVID-19, we have added supplementary precautionary measures to reduce risks even further:
- Masks are encouraged for all guests.
- Please brush your teeth at home, as our brushing stations will be temporarily closed.
- Patients are welcome to wait in the comfort of their own vehicles. Either text or call our office at (260) 338-2643 upon arrival and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- If you would prefer to come inside the office once you arrive for your appointment, please complete your check in at the self check in computer or with the front desk staff. The choice is yours!
Other precautionary measures we are taking:
- All team members are self-monitoring themselves and family members for symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests and staff.
- Magazines have been removed from the reception area.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Clinic staff will be wearing protective jackets.
- All touchpoints will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
Thank you for choosing us for your orthodontic care. We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Allison Bergdoll and Team