Dear Patients and family members,
We ask that you postpone your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (defined as temperature above 99.6°F)
- Shortness of breath/trouble breathing
- Persistent pain, pressure, or tightness in the chest
- Have tested positive for or been directly exposed to someone testing positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days
As always, our practice adheres to all CDC and OSHA regulations. Due to COVID-19, we have added supplementary precautionary measures to reduce risks even further:
- Masks are encouraged for all guests.
- Please brush your teeth at home, as our brushing stations will be temporarily closed.
- For your convenience, patients can text or call our office at (260) 338-2643 upon arrival to the office. Patients are welcome to wait in the comfort of their own vehicles. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
Other precautionary measures we are taking:
- Magazines and the coffee bar have been removed from the reception area.
- Plastic guards have been placed at the reception counter.
- All team members have their temperature taken and complete pre-screening questions prior to beginning patient care for the day.
- Clinical staff will always be wearing a mask and a protective jacket.
- Extra protective masks, face shields, and high vacuum evacuation will be used for any procedure that would produce an aerosol.
- All touchpoints will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
Thank you for choosing us for your orthodontic care. We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Allison Bergdoll and Team